Portraits for The Washingtonian Welcome Guide, sumi ink, pen, & digital.
If you’re walkin’ about Washington D.C. and you happen to see one of these Welcome Guides around, pick one up! I had the chance to work with Michael Goesele again on portraits for Washingtonian — except that this time, it was for their Welcome Guide to D.C.
These portraits are of some well known locals who have some favorite D.C. spots to share with visitors. I love getting to work with Michael on assignments, so getting to do the portraits for the Welcome Guide was both fun and rewarding.
- goosewolf likes this
- mrgcohen reblogged this from michaelhoeweler
- artthugs reblogged this from michaelhoeweler
- markledgerwood likes this
- leftofsound likes this
- clawfingers likes this
- dreamstates likes this
- gantpants likes this
- kylefewell likes this
- quotidianparaphernailia likes this
- mjsketchbook likes this
- seh likes this
- emotional-technology likes this
- ladzarab likes this
- johnleedraws likes this
- chainchomp likes this
- heybeast12 likes this
- michaelhoeweler posted this